Aperçu du produit
- Row-Based air conditioning/cooling unit for rack enclosures in server rooms/data centers/network closets
- Row-Based Cooling Unit / In-line Cooling Unit / Cooling Unit Air / Air Conditioner / Cooling Fans / Cooling Power
- Controlled electronic expansion valve (EEV) enable precision cooling adjustments
- 33 000 BTU (9.7kW) of cooling power w/ 1/3 less power consumption
- Self contained w/built-in evaporator eliminates the need for a drain tube/pan
- Includes Heavy-Duty L6-30P plug
By delivering 33 000 BTU (9.7kW) of cooling power in the cold aisle, the SRCOOL33K promotes temperature uniformity from 1U to 42U, while an advanced airflow path optimizes efficiency and cooling predictability. An Electronic Expansion Valve (EEV) and inverter-driven compressor provide precision cooling adjustments that eliminate wasteful, noisy On/Off cycling. Controlling the unit is simple with the convenient, easy-to-use LCD screen, or control the unit from anywhere in the world via Web, telnet/SSH, SNMP or included Modbus card. Maintenance is no-hassle due to the self-contained, zero-maintenance design with no floor drain, water collection tank, external condenser or extra plumbing required.
The SRCOOL33K can be user-installed and features a standard heavy-duty L6-30P input plug for easy installation and up-front cost savings, while a convenient soft-start feature prevents line noise, power disruptions and overloads at startup. The eco-friendly unit is both RoHS compliant and uses R410a refrigerant, so you'll never have to worry about meeting environmental standards.