Aperçu du produit
- First EIA-compliant rack-mounted air conditioning unit cools IT equipment in data centers/server rooms/network closets
- Prevents equipment shutdowns malfunctions and failures caused by overheating and temperature fluctuations
- 7 000 BTU (2.0kW) cooling capacity
- Supports optional remote management via Ethernet
- Self contained w/built-in evaporator eliminates the need for a floor drain
- Rack-Mount Cooling Unit / Cooling Unit Air / Cooling Power / rack cooler
The 7-foot cord plugs into a standard 15-amp (NEMA 5-15R) outlet. The unit restarts automatically after power failures, and you can use the built-in timer to schedule unattended shutdown and startup. The intuitive control panel includes a digital display and diagnostic LEDs to communicate operating conditions at a glance. The optional SRCOOLNET2 remote management accessory (sold separately) allows you to monitor temperatures, receive alerts, review logs and control settings over the Ethernet network from any location via SNMP, Web, SSH or telnet. The SRCOOLNET2 accessory also includes an ENVIROSENSE temperature and humidity sensor that allows you to link cooling output with temperature readings up to 12 feet away.