Caractéristiques techniques en un clin d’œil
- Connects a parallel device such as a printer to a computer through the USB port
- USB-A male to Cent36 male USB 1,1 rated
- USB to parallel adapter/ usb to parallel printer/ usb to parallel cable/ usb to centronics 36 m/m/ usb to IEEE 1284
- Perfect for systems without a parallel port or when the existing parallel port is needed for another device
- Compatible with Windows Mac and Linux
- Driver installs automatically without the need for a software CD
Connaître son équipement
Aucune description marketing n'est disponible.
Tripp Lite 10ft USB to Parallel Printer Cable USB-A to Centronics 36-M/M 10 is rated3.00 out of5 by2.
Rated 5 out of 5 byOld Faithful from Works great When neededHaw a great HP laser and no old LPT port on new PC so the USB to printer works great
Date published: 2019-04-10T00:00:00-04:00
Rated 5 out of 5 bySFPrinter from Not CentronicsThe cable we received isn't a centronics male plug. Tripp has these mis-labeled.
Date published: 2018-05-23T00:00:00-04:00